Modern Window prides itself on a solemn commitment to its customers. This commitment is founded in the ideals of the American work ethic and the appreciation of quality. The internet may have changed the world to one of instant gratification, but Americans still want long term quality, whether it’s in their homes or elsewhere. When you choose Modern Window of NY, Inc. for your new windows, you become part of a family that believes in those ideals.
Meet the Team
President & CEO
A company’s public reputation is a direct reflection of the attitude and work ethic of its collective work force. Therefore the pride I feel for my company – OUR company – originates first and foremost in the great group of people with whom I have the privilege of working.
We also, as a group, extend that pride to include our professional partners – those companies manufacturing and providing what we insist to be the best remodeling materials available.
The combination of these factors adds up to an inevitable positive experience for our thousands of customers – that group we fondly refer to as “our family”, living and working toward our daily goal of “Restoring Value to the American Home”.
- Has been with the company since day 1 over 20 years
- Oversees the Production Department, Purchasing and Installations
Director of Marketing
- Lives in WNY all my life…
- 25 years in the home Improvement Business
- Owner of Marketing Company (past) ……Multi-Telemarketing International
- CEO of Exotic Cat Rescue (Past) Working with the Big Cats.
- Shows/ Events
- Web Marketing
- Appointment Setting
- Canvassing Team
- Works directly with Sales Staff
- Loves animals…:) Volunteers with the SPCA, Promotes stronger penalties for animal abusers and believes that: The Greatness of a Nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. – Gandhi.
Marketing & Special Programs Manager
- Lifetime resident of WNY
- Over 34 years in the Home Improvement Business
- Experience: Product/Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, Finance Consultant
- Scheduling Coordinator, Appointment Setter
- Trainer and Manager of all Customer Service Departments
- Loves the Bills and Sabres and hanging out with friends and family
Assistant Marketing Manager
- Resident of WNY area (Buffalo) all of my life .
- 2 years in the Home Improvement Business.
- Huge sports fan, Love the Bills, Yankees Sabres and Knicks.
- Former college athlete (Baseball), still currently play Hockey.
- Specialize in various forms of Marketing, also Customer Relations.
Amanda Pauly (Left) Allison Pauly (Right)
Event Promoters/Customer Service
- We are identical twins and are best of friends.
- Graduated from High School in 2013
- Attending Erie County Community Collage, General Studies
- Planning to move forward in degrees in Psychology.
- Just having fun with life for now,
- We love Social Events
- And most of all Family
Customer Relations Specialist
- 3 Years in the home improvement business
- 12 + years in Marketing/Customer Service
- Working with potential customers
- Marketing different Products & Services
- Appointment Setting
- Works directly with other Customer Relations Specialists
- Loves all Sports, avid Dallas Cowboys, Yankee fan.
- Born in Flint Michigan
- Loves ALL animals Large and Small
Michael Mundell (aka Uncle Mike)
Customer Relations/Special Programs
- Lives in WNY most of my life.
- 10 Years in Customer Relations
- 10 Years as a Pro Painter, Residential and Commercial.
- 15 Years Home Improvements
- My specialties include:
- Customer Relations and Appointment Setting
- Loves, family, The Bills, Sabres, and BBQing but cooking over all.
Marketing Assistant/Customer Service
- Lived in WNY all my life
- Have worked in Customer Service for many years
- I have 3 wonderful children along with 2 amazing grand kids
- Love working with the Modern Window Team and look forward to many fun years
- Born and raised in WNY (Clarence)
- Loving father of two beautiful little (princesses) girls
- Loves, fishing, Hunting and Outdoors in general
- 15 years in the Home Improvement business
- Sales, Installer and Service Technician
- Specializing in technical window measurements, problem solving and customer service
- Honesty is my watch word
Assistant Service Tech
- 21 Years of construction knowledge
- Over 5 years with Modern Window of NY Inc.
- Handles all aspects of the company service
- Lives in WNY all my life
- Started in the Home Improvement business in 1983 (31 Years)
- Began my career with Modern Window of NY Inc. in 1997
- Proud owner of the Vista windows
- 1000’s of very satisfied customers in WNY and Northern PA
- Loves the outdoors, biking, cross-country skiing and enjoys the company of family and friends
- Born & raised in WNY
- Current marketing partner with Modern Windows (wnybestwindows.com)
- Started with Modern in Feb 2012
- Loves spending time with his family in the summer camping
- Avid sports fan of the Buffalo Bills(he’s afraid to say)
- Brian’s very down-to-earth, no-pressure style will ensure that you feel at-ease in making your next window purchase.
- Life-long resident of WNY
- Loves People, Golf and Music
- (Not necessarily in that order)
- I enjoy being “Part of the Team” at Modern Window and working with the entire staff.
Window Installation Specialist
- Factory Trained and Specialist in Vista Window Installation