Modern Window prides itself on a solemn commitment to its customers. This commitment is founded in the ideals of the American work ethic and the appreciation of quality. The internet may have changed the world to one of instant gratification, but Americans still want long term quality, whether it’s in their homes or elsewhere. When you choose Modern Window of NY, Inc. for your new windows, you become part of a family that believes in those ideals.
President & CEO
A company’s public reputation is a direct reflection of the attitude and work ethic of its collective work force. Therefore the pride I feel for my company – OUR company – originates first and foremost in the great group of people with whom I have the privilege of working.
We also, as a group, extend that pride to include our professional partners – those companies manufacturing and providing what we insist to be the best remodeling materials available.
The combination of these factors adds up to an inevitable positive experience for our thousands of customers – that group we fondly refer to as “our family”, living and working toward our daily goal of “Restoring Value to the American Home”.
- Lives in WNY all my life…
- 25 years in the home Improvement Business
- Owner of Marketing Company (past) ……Multi-Telemarketing International
- CEO of Exotic Cat Rescue (Past) Working with the Big Cats.
- Shows/ Events
- Web Marketing
- Appointment Setting
- Canvassing Team
- Works directly with Sales Staff
- Loves animals…:) Volunteers with the SPCA, Promotes stronger penalties for animal abusers and believes that: The Greatness of a Nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. – Gandhi.
Marketing & Special Programs Manager
- Lifetime resident of WNY
- Over 34 years in the Home Improvement Business
- Experience: Product/Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, Finance Consultant
- Scheduling Coordinator, Appointment Setter
- Trainer and Manager of all Customer Service Departments
- Loves the Bills and Sabres and hanging out with friends and family
- Born & raised in WNY
- Current marketing partner with Modern Windows (wnybestwindows.com)
- Started with Modern in Feb 2012
- Loves spending time with his family in the summer camping
- Avid sports fan of the Buffalo Bills(he’s afraid to say)
- Brian’s very down-to-earth, no-pressure style will ensure that you feel at-ease in making your next window purchase.
Director of Marketing
- Lived in Western New York his entire life
- Graduated from Mercyhurst University with a Bachelors in Business Management and minor in Communications
- Has worked for Modern Windows for three years
- Specializes in: shows/events, web marketing, canvassing team, working directly with the sales staff
- Played college baseball for both Niagara County Community College and Mercyhurst University
- Huge sports fan, GO BILLS!!
- Scheduling coordinator for all sales consultants
- Training and managing all appointment setters
- 25 years as manager of customer service reps for student loans and appointment setting
- Lifetime resident of the southern tier
- Wife and mother
- Foster parent for the Erie Co SPCA of infant kittens
- Advocate of animal and child welfare
- Love living in the country and enjoying my family and animals
Amanda Pauly (Left) Allison Pauly (Right)
Event Promoters/Customer Service
- We are identical twins and are best of friends.
- Graduated from High School in 2013
- Attending Erie County Community Collage, General Studies
- Planning to move forward in degrees in Psychology.
- Just having fun with life for now,
- We love Social Events
- And most of all Family
- Lives in WNY all my life
- Started in the Home Improvement business in 1983 (31 Years)
- Began my career with Modern Window of NY Inc. in 1997
- Proud owner of the Vista windows
- 1000’s of very satisfied customers in WNY and Northern PA
- Loves the outdoors, biking, cross-country skiing and enjoys the company of family and friends
- Life-long resident of WNY
- Loves People, Golf and Music
- (Not necessarily in that order)
- I enjoy being “Part of the Team” at Modern Window and working with the entire staff.
Window Installation Specialist
- Factory Trained and Specialist in Vista Window Installation
Product Technician/Special Projects
Customer Relations Specialist
- Originally from Ithaca, currently living in Buffalo
- Has been in the window business for two years
- Spent a couple years as a traveling musician
- Loves to write, record, and perform music, as well as his girlfriend Susan
- Takes pride in excellent people skills and sales abilities