Modern Window prides itself on a solemn commitment to its customers. This commitment is founded in the ideals of the American work ethic and the appreciation of quality. The internet may have changed the world to one of instant gratification, but Americans still want long term quality, whether it’s in their homes or elsewhere. When you choose Modern Window of NY, Inc. for your new windows, you become part of a family that believes in those ideals.
President & CEO
A company’s public reputation is a direct reflection of the attitude and work ethic of its collective work force. Therefore the pride I feel for my company – OUR company – originates first and foremost in the great group of people with whom I have the privilege of working.
We also, as a group, extend that pride to include our professional partners – those companies manufacturing and providing what we insist to be the best remodeling materials available.
The combination of these factors adds up to an inevitable positive experience for our thousands of customers – that group we fondly refer to as “our family”, living and working toward our daily goal of “Restoring Value to the American Home”.
- Lives in WNY all my life…
- 25 years in the home Improvement Business
- Owner of Marketing Company (past) ……Multi-Telemarketing International
- CEO of Exotic Cat Rescue (Past) Working with the Big Cats.
- Shows/ Events
- Web Marketing
- Appointment Setting
- Canvassing Team
- Works directly with Sales Staff
- Loves animals…:) Volunteers with the SPCA, Promotes stronger penalties for animal abusers and believes that: The Greatness of a Nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. – Gandhi.
Marketing & Special Programs Manager
- Lifetime resident of WNY
- Over 34 years in the Home Improvement Business
- Experience: Product/Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, Finance Consultant
- Scheduling Coordinator, Appointment Setter
- Trainer and Manager of all Customer Service Departments
- Loves the Bills and Sabres and hanging out with friends and family
- Born & raised in WNY
- Current marketing partner with Modern Windows (wnybestwindows.com)
- Started with Modern in Feb 2012
- Loves spending time with his family in the summer camping
- Avid sports fan of the Buffalo Bills(he’s afraid to say)
- Brian’s very down-to-earth, no-pressure style will ensure that you feel at-ease in making your next window purchase.
Service Manager/Office Administrator
- Native Western New Yorker
- Graduate of Canisius College with a BA in Psychology
- Over 20 years of executive administrative and client relations experience
- Lifelong equestrian both owning and competing on a local and national level for over 30 years
- A love of all things 4-legged especially my beagle/sheltie mix, Fletcher and all things Disney!
- (When I’m not at the barn) my amazing husband Rob and I share a passion and appreciation for live music, and attend as many concerts as we can from hard rock to country to jazz to alternative and everything in between!
- Personal mantra: “If you love what you do, you will never consider it work.”
- Scheduling coordinator for all sales consultants
- Training and managing all appointment setters
- 25 years as manager of customer service reps for student loans and appointment setting
- Lifetime resident of the southern tier
- Wife and mother
- Foster parent for the Erie Co SPCA of infant kittens
- Advocate of animal and child welfare
- Love living in the country and enjoying my family and animals
Amanda Pauly (Left) Allison Pauly (Right)
Event Promoters/Customer Service
- We are identical twins and are best of friends.
- Graduated from High School in 2013
- Attending Buffalo State College, General Studies
- Planning to move forward in degrees in Psychology.
- Just having fun with life for now,
- We love Social Events
- And most of all Family
- Lives in WNY all my life
- Started in the Home Improvement business in 1983 (31 Years)
- Began my career with Modern Window of NY Inc. in 1997
- Proud owner of the Vista windows
- 1000’s of very satisfied customers in WNY and Northern PA
- Loves the outdoors, biking, cross-country skiing and enjoys the company of family and friends
- Life-long resident of WNY
- Loves People, Golf and Music
- (Not necessarily in that order)
- I enjoy being “Part of the Team” at Modern Window and working with the entire staff.
- From Fredonia, NY
- US Army paratrooper for 5 yrs
- Landscaping company owner and operator for 19 yrs
- Home improvement field since 2012
- With Modern Window since May 2016
- Love the outdoors hunting , fishing landscaping and gardening
- Happily married family always comes first
- Go Bills !!!
Window Installation Specialist
- Factory Trained and Specialist in Vista Window Installation
Product Technician/Special Projects
- Has lived her whole life in NY
- she has traveled around but loves NY
- Loves spending her free time with her family and friends and showing her 2yr old all the coll and amazing places that she went when she was little.
- Has been in collections and customer service for over 13 years.
- Has been with Modern Windows since 2016 and LOVES IT
- Has lives in WNY all her life
- Loves country music
- Loves spending time with her boyfriend
- Loves camping
- Been with Modern since 2016 and LOVES the company and her coworkers
- Born and raised in WNY
- 25 Years in Debt collections and customer service, Sr Manager and trainer on Dept of Education contract and appointment setting.
- Proud advocate of Animal welfare
- Wife and Mother
- Enjoy life & spending time with my two favorite boys Trav & Turk!!
- Born and raised in WNY
- Graduated from NCCC with an Associates in Animal Management
- Have been with Modern periodically since 2008
- Newly Married in 2014
- Loves Animals, All music and summer